Total is 1 pack.
Size #1/0 is the largest sized hooks (good for mackerel or bonito-sized fish).
Size #14 is the smallest sized hooks (good for sardines and anchovies).
Fishing Piscatore Sabiki Rigs - Red Hook - 1 pack
- Total is 1 pack.
- Size 2 *Main Line: 40 lbs *Branch Line: 30 lbs
- Size 4 *Main Line: 30 lbs *Branch Line: 20 lbs
- Size 6 *Main Line: 30 lbs *Branch Line: 20 lbs
- Size 8 *Main Line: 20 lbs *Branch Line: 16 lbs
- Size 10 *Main Line: 15 lbs *Branch Line: 10 lbs
- Gold fishing hooks with fish skin, mylar tassel and Glow green head & beans.
- 6 Hooks Included, plus varying strengths (lb.- test) of main line and branch lines.
- Size #1/0 is the largest sized hooks (good for mackerel or bonito-sized fish). *Size #14 is the smallest sized hooks (good for sardines and anchovies).
- Snap swivel and barrel swivel attach at two ends of rig.
- To catch fish such as mackerel, herring, smelt, Spanish mackerel, small jacks (caballitos) and other small baitfish.
- Rigs vary in length depending on number of hooks, but generally, 10 inches of main lines stretches between 4-inch drop lines.
- Quickly drop the rig into the water to the depth of the school of fish.
- Slowly lift the rod tip, allowing the chum to scatter; then lower the rig into the dispersed chum and into the mouths of the frenzied fish below.
- SABIKI is a Japanese word for a fishing method in which a saltwater rig is jigged vertically in the water making it easier to catch bait fish.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
We will ship out within 24 hrs except weekend.
View our full return policy.